Monday, 17 June 2013

Elite Spectre Eye Candy & Unboxing

 Hey Guys! I just managed to get my hands on the brand new Elite Spectre.This post is just to share with you guys some pictures of it,since there isn't any pictures of the Elite Spectre on the internet yet.
The Elite Spectre is only available in Singapore at the moment. And according to My Last Dart,it is an Asia exclusive blaster.

I've done an unboxing video of this blaster.Click here to check it out.Test fires,reviews will be coming soon on my blog and YouTube channel.Subscribe to my YouTube channel/Follow my blog via email/like my facebook page to get updated when I post ;)

Note: Feel free to use this pictures.But remember to give credits to me.


-Edit-Check out my coverage of the Nerf Carnival(Powerplay 2013) and Spectre Test Fire here!


 

15 comments:

  1. is the stock flimsy as the old Spectre?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting that it isn't simply new internals but an actual difference in the shell as well. I'm guessing they had to make more room inside for the direct plunger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was the original N-Strike Spectre reverse plunger?

      Delete
    2. Sharp eyes!Indeed,the shell has been remade.

      Delete
    3. Anonymous: Yup it was a reverse plunger.Most of the N-strike blasters are reverse plungers.

      Delete
  3. I just noticed something BIG! The shell is actually different, look at the cylinder compared to the old spectre, they removed the ARs like what they did with the strongarm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,the shell is different.Thanks for spotting!

      Delete
  4. Sad that it's an Asia exclusive. I might have to import one, even though all I really want it for is the barrel. I'll have to see if the Elite Pro line does end up being standalone accessories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't be so quick to accept MLD's word as gospel. He's been wrong before about this sort of thing and any blasters that are region-based tend to be distributed more widely after a couple of months.

      Delete
    2. Agreed. MLD does talk himself up a lot but he's been known to get a bit too excited and isn't entirely accurate. Everyone has a "contact" these days.

      Delete
  5. I'd love to see it with the longstrike barrel and blue raider stock =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do a Spectre+Longstrike barrel+ Retaliator/Stockade stock combo if you want.I don't have a raider stock.Sorry!

      Delete
  6. Ugh I want one! Sucks I live in the US...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. US has a huge variety of Nerf stock.Also,almost all blasters there are cheaper than in Singapore :)

      Delete